Technical Documentation Writer (NICOSIA OFFICE)
Established in 2002, Odyssey is a leader in Information Security and Risk Management, providing (beyond) Advisory Services that empower organizations around the world to securely conduct their business in a dynamically expanding and increasingly perilous information-threat landscape.
Our 360˚ approach encompasses a complete range of (beyond) Advisory Services comprised of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Managed Security Services (MSS), IthacaLabs™, Integrated Solutions, and Cloud Transformation.
Among our homegrown products is the award-winning ClearSkies™ Big Data Advanced Analytics Platform, an innovative service delivery vehicle offering fast, robust, flexible, scalable and cost-effective cloud-based products and services that deliver real-time visibility over organizational security posture.
Odyssey is ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22301:2019 certified and accredited by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
IT’S GREAT WORKING HERE!
We are the first Cypriot company to have achieved a Great Place to Work™ certification in 2020 and we have been included in the Cyprus Best Workplaces™ list for 2021. These recognitions signify our commitment to creating an environment where our people can enjoy their day-to-day as well as feeling empowered to get where they want to go. As we continue to grow, we’re committed to being a great global employer, integrating the human factor into everything we do while tapping into the power of technology to drive meaningful change.
Odyssey is currently looking for a Technical Documentation Writer to work closely with our development teams and other technical experts as to produce high-quality documentation. The successful candidate will have an agile mindset, an outstanding command of the English language and a collaborative spirit.
- Works with technical teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and services and the documentation requirements
- Produces ad-hoc technical documentation appropriate for targeted audience
- Creates guides and manuals for end-users
- Compiles release notes for our homegrown products
- Constantly reviews and updates all technical documentation (services/product description, methodologies, installation guides)
- Produces instructional and training videos for end-users
- Performs research into specific areas and remains up-to-date with the technology industry
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Communication, English Literature or other related field
- Experience in a technical area will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and explain them in layman’s terms
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package (according to experience and qualifications)
- Private health & life insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Work from home arrangements
- Performance based awards and bonus
- Training and development opportunities
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.