Software Developer (Frontend) – ClearSkies™ (Nicosia)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
Are you passionate about Software Development and would enjoy working towards the further development of our homegrown, award-winning ClearSkies™ Cloud platform, as part of an aspiring and dynamic team? If you like working with the latest and most exciting technologies, thrive in an agile and evolving environment and continuously challenge yourself to improve and evolve, then look no further.
As a Frontend Software Developer, you will be responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing the User Interface and presentation layer of new features, coming up with innovative and creative solutions to elevate User Experience, overcoming any challenges along the way.
- Analyzing functionality requirements, designing, developing and implementing software solutions
- Interacting with other developers, architects, researchers and analysts to achieve the best possible result
- Investigating and diagnosing issues, suggesting and implementing solutions
- Identifying and pointing out issues across the stack as early as possible in the Development cycle and assisting in overcoming them
- Coming up with vibrant ideas for data visualization, presentation and user interaction
- Remaining abreast of technology trends and developments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor in Computer Science or other related field: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- Relevant certifications and trainings: optional
- 2+ years work experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with ASP.NET and C#
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Solid understanding of Web API consumption and integration
- Experience with any of the below will be considered an advantage:
- Chart and visualization frameworks, such as HighChartsJS, ZoomChartsJS
- .NET 6
- Familiarity with JIRA and Git (or other similar tools)
- Passion for learning, embracing challenges and innovation
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with a positive mindset, strong focus and work ethic
What’s in it for you
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Private Health Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based appraisal process and bonus scheme
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.