Senior System Engineer (Athens)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
This is a full-time hybrid role as a Senior System Engineer located in Attiki, Greece, with flexibility for some remote work. The Senior System Engineer will be responsible for performing day-to-day tasks related to systems engineering, troubleshooting, system administration, technical support, and systems design. The Senior System Engineer will work closely with other technology and cybersecurity departments on a regular basis to resolve complex issues.
- Advanced knowledge of Systems Engineering and Systems Design
- Experience in technical support and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of System Administration
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Certifications in relevant technologies (e.g., Microsoft, Cisco, Red Hat) are a plus
What’s in it for you
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong