Senior Sales Account Manager (ATHENS OFFICE)
We are currently looking for a qualified Senior Sales Account Manager that has previous account management experience along with a proven track record of success. His/her main responsibilities will include sales generation and building lasting client relationships. The successful candidate should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Understands both the information security and business needs of customers within his/her portfolio.
- Develops new business by analysing account potential and formulating sales strategies; initiating, developing, and closing sales.
- Performs initial presentations to C-level executives and events; explains Odyssey’s (beyond) Advisory Services approach, services, enhancements and additions; introduces new products and services.
- Uses his/her personal business network and referral contacts to bring attention and attract new customers to Odyssey.
- Builds annual plans and budgets to address the information security and risk management needs of customers.
- Works closely with the Business Development and Presales teams for the coordination of the proposed technical solutions to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Continually works towards building a better understanding of the industries that make his/her customer base. Understands the opportunities and challenges they are facing.
- Constantly works to familiarize his/herself with the trends both from a technical and business perspective.
- Attends and participates in various periodic meetings in support of above activities.
- Ensures high level of professionalism while constantly working on strengthening Odyssey’s reputation.
- BSc/MSc/ in Business administration, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science or other related field.
- Consulting Sales background with understanding on Information Security and Risk Management Services
- 10+ years’ experience as an account manager or business development in similar position.
- Proven ability to drive projects with multi-departmental span as a sales executive.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, planning, organizing, sales forecasting and strategic thinking.
- Excellence in the use of Greek and English language (oral and written).
- Up to date awareness of industry trends within the Information Security landscape
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package (according to experience and qualifications)
- Commissions scheme based on targets achievement
- Work from home arrangements
- Access to the latest technologies
- Training & development opportunities
- Contemporary work environment