Senior Presales Engineer (Nicosia)
Since 2002, we have held a leadership position in Information Security and Risk Management. We transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges. Odyssey’s inclusion in Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for our ClearSkies™ Cloud SIEM serves as testament to the fact that our people are among the best in the world at what they do.
Odyssey is a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. We instil into our people the sense of leadership, ownership and perseverance to empower them in achieving their full potential. As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture.
As a Senior Presales Engineer you will develop and nurture relationships with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, products demonstrations and follow-up discussions. Your main role will be to become a trusted advisor, influencing and accelerating their adoption of our leading-edge products and services. The successful candidate will work closely with the business development team to implement and execute business development strategies.
- Prepares and delivers high-level presentations to prospective customers and end users, covering company’s services offering, products' value proposition and technical requirements
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers throughout the entire sale cycle
- Provides post-sale support to customers to ensure a smooth implementation/transition
- Supports the business development team in request for information or request for proposals
- Maintains the proper sales process, including RFI/RFP responses, demos, creating business cases, etc.
- Collaborates with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts and promote effective sales methodologies
- Works closely with the business development team to contribute to products innovation and identify, validate, and prioritise product enhancements
- Supports detailed technical workshops and webinars for customers and prospects to promote new and innovative solutions
- Ensures high level of professionalism while constantly working on strengthening Odyssey’s reputation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor in Business Development or Computer Science/Engineering: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- 6+ years or work experience in a similar position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Advanced/expert level technical understanding
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.