Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, Managed Security Services (Nicosia Office)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
The successful candidate will be a member of the Managed Security Services team. As a cybersecurity Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of security and networking technologies, and often work to tight deadlines, across numerous simultaneous projects, in a very dynamic environment.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Implement, manage and maintain security systems for new and existing technologies
- Accept customer calls, alerts and escalations, maintain case ownership, and keep customers informed of progress
- Maintain clear understanding of the interdependencies that problem, change and configuration managements processes have
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Evaluate and learn new technologies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- 3+ years’ experience as cybersecurity engineer/senior engineer or similar position
- Check point Firewall CCSA/CCSE certification
- Certification in any of the following technologies will be considered as an advantage:
- Linux (Linux+, LFCS, LFCE)
- Windows (MCSA, MCSE)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA
- Imperva Web Application or Database Firewall
- McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS) or Security Professional (CMSP)
- Excellent working experience on the Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Knowledge of networking design principles and protocols
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines, cope with the consequent pressure and deliver high quality and client focused deliverables
- Self-confident, Self-motivated and quick learner
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.