Senior Cybersecurity Consultant, GRC (Nicosia & Athens)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
The successful Consultants, will be located at our Nicosia and Athens offices respectively and will be part of a team responsible for Odysseys Advisory services coordination and promotion. This includes working close to customers in identifying IS needs and supporting marketing and sales teams to ensure market awareness and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Understands and analyzes information security strategy and risk management customer needs
- Acts as a trusted consultant to support customers manage their information risk and provides them with the necessary knowledge and tailormade integrated solutions
- Presents Odyssey’s unique consulting approach on information security strategy and risk management (beyond advisory services)
- Presents in depth Odyssey’s GRC services approach and engages customers in the respective processes
- Identifies and documents tailormade solutions for customers and documents them in detailed reports
- Performs service presentations and project results to customers and at events
- Understands the full range of solutions and services consisting Odyssey’s 360° approach
- Acts as advisory services evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Nice to have
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science with cybersecurity specialization or other related field
- Consulting background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in IT and/or cybersecurity technologies
- Proven ability to implement projects with multi-departmental span as project owner
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong planning, organizing and analytical skills
- Excellence in the use of Greek and English language (oral and written)
- 3+ years’ experience as cybersecurity services consultant/senior consultant or similar position
- A business background such as an MBA
- CISA and/or CISM and/or CRISC certification
- ISO/IEC 27001 LA, ISO/IEC 27001 LI
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards