Sales Account Manager (Thessaloniki)
Since 2002, we have held a leadership position in Information Security and Risk Management. We transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges. Odyssey’s inclusion in Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for our ClearSkies™ Cloud SIEM serves as testament to the fact that our people are among the best in the world at what they do.
Odyssey is a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. We instil into our people the sense of leadership, ownership and perseverance to empower them in achieving their full potential. As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture.
As a Sales Account Manager you will interact with existing and prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. Your main role during an active sales cycle will be to gain acceptance from the customer that (beyond) advisory services add value to the customer and is the right choice over other competitive offerings. The ideal candidate is focused on client success through collaboration and building trusted relationships. A strategic thinker who can balance the delivery of near-term client needs with long-term business objectives.
- Prepares and delivers value-based sales presentations covering Odyssey’s (beyond) advisory services to prospective customers, C-level executives and events.
- Conducts meetings with prospective customers in order to build long-term relationships.
- Identifies and understands both information security and business needs of the customers.
- Develops new business by analysing account potential and formulating sales strategies; initiating, developing, and closing sales.
- Uses his/her personal business network and referral contacts to bring attention and attract new customers to Odyssey.
- Builds annual plans and budgets to address the information security and risk management needs of customers.
- Works closely with the Presales teams for the coordination of the proposed technical solutions to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Develops close relationships with marketing teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Continually works towards building a better understanding of the industries that make his/her customer base. Understands the opportunities and challenges they are facing.
- Constantly works to familiarize his/herself with the trends both from a technical and business perspective.
- Attends and participates in various periodic meetings in support of above activities
- Effectively leverages teams who are there to support the company’s overall
- Ensures high level of professionalism while constantly working on strengthening Odyssey’s reputation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor in Business, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science or other related field: minimum requirement
- MBA/Master equivalent: optional
- 5 – 7 years or work experience in a similar position in a B2B environment
- Consulting sales background
- Understanding on Information Security and Risk Management Services
- Proven ability to drive projects with multi-departmental span as a sales executive.
- Strong sense of urgency, planning, organizing, sales forecasting and strategic thinking.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Commissions scheme based on targets achievement
- Ticket Restaurants (Sklavenitis)
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.