Receptionist, Office Administrator (Nicosia)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
We are currently looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator for full time employment in our Nicosia office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include maintaining a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person and via telephone. In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Answers and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Acts as the point of contact among management, colleagues, clients and other external partners
- Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining files, processing paperwork, etc.
- Coordinates meetings by scheduling meeting times, booking rooms, planning refreshments, creating agendas and taking meeting notes
- Communicates with relevant agencies to book flights and travel arrangements, plan events etc.
- Manages office correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Supervises the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Assists in logistics procedures
- Assists members of staff and coordinate their activities whenever necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years secretarial or similar education
- Previous working experience within a similar environment will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
What’s in it for you
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.