Presales Engineer, ClearSkies™ (Nicosia)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
As a Presales Engineer you will interact with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, products demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. Your main role during an active sales cycle will be to gain acceptance from the customer that ClearSkies solution add value to the customer and is the right choice over other competitive offerings. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team to implement and execute business development strategies.
- Prepares and delivers value-based sales presentations covering ClearSkies solutions to prospective customers
- Prepares and delivers products’ demonstrations for prospective customers and end users
- Successfully facilitates Technical Deep Dive sessions with customers prospects
- Conducts meetings with prospective customers in order to build relationships and understand the customers unique needs
- Supports the business development team in request for Information or request for proposals
- Provides post-sale support to customers to ensure a smooth implementation/transition
- Collaborates with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts
- Effectively leverages teams who are there to support the company’s overall success
- Provides feedback and suggestions on the products to the business development team
- Develops close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies
- Supports webinars and workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects
- Ensures high level of professionalism while constantly working on strengthening Odyssey’s reputation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor in Business Development or Computer Science: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- 3 – 5 years or work experience in a similar position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Advanced/expert level technical understanding
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.