Office Administrator (NICOSIA OFFICE)
Odyssey is a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. We instil into our people the sense of leadership, ownership and perseverance to empower them in achieving their full potential. As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture.
Since 2002, we have held a leadership position in Information Security and Risk Management. We transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges. Odyssey’s inclusion in Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for our ClearSkies™ Cloud SIEM serves as testament to the fact that our people are among the best in the world at what they do.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, energetic Office Administrator for full time employment in our Nicosia office. The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, he/she will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. The office administrator will also work closely with our CTO to support him in daily tasks/operations.
- Manages the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Answers and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Acts as the point of contact among management, colleagues, clients and other external partners
- Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining files, processing paperwork, etc.
- Coordinates meetings by scheduling meeting times, booking rooms, planning refreshments, creating agendas and taking meeting notes
- Communicates with relevant agencies to book flights and travel arrangements, plan events etc.
- Manages office correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Supervises the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Performs miscellaneous ad hoc tasks to support CTO and his immediate teams
- Assists in logistics procedures
- Assists members of staff and coordinates their activities whenever necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Technical understanding will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
- Excellent attention to detail
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.