Marketing Executive (Nicosia)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
We are looking for a passionate marketer to join our Marketing Team in our Cyprus offices. The Marketing Executive will undertake the implementation of the marketing strategic plan for the local and international markets.
- Coordinate and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns including both above and below the line activities
- Execution of social media marketing campaigns
- Planning and execution of corporate events and webinars
- Assisting in email campaigns coordination and execution
- Maintaining relationships with media and third parties
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that marketing department supports business objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc/MSc/MBA with marketing specialization, or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- General knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and Ad Manager
- Relevant industry knowledge or experience in B2B marketing will be considered as an advantage
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Change Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.