Level 2 Cybersecurity Analyst, SOC (Remote)
Established in 2002, Odyssey is a leader in Information Security and Risk Management, providing (beyond) Advisory Services that empower organizations around the world to securely conduct their business in a dynamically expanding and increasingly perilous information-threat landscape.
Our 360˚ approach encompasses a complete range of (beyond) Advisory Services comprised of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Managed Security Services (MSS), IthacaLabs™, Integrated Solutions, and Cloud Transformation.
Among our homegrown products is the award-winning ClearSkies™ Big Data Advanced Analytics Platform, an innovative service delivery vehicle offering fast, robust, flexible, scalable and cost-effective cloud-based products and services that deliver real-time visibility over organizational security posture.
Odyssey is ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22301:2019 certified and accredited by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
IT’S GREAT WORKING HERE!
We are the first Cypriot company to have achieved a Great Place to Work™ certification in 2020 and we have been included in the Cyprus Best Workplaces™ list for 2021. These recognitions signify our commitment to creating an environment where our people can enjoy their day-to-day as well as feeling empowered to get where they want to go. As we continue to grow, we’re committed to being a great global employer, integrating the human factor into everything we do while tapping into the power of technology to drive meaningful change.
A Level 2 Cybersecurity Analyst has the experience to organize, lead and mentor the Level 1 Cybersecurity Analysts on their duties to actively monitor, track and analyze security threats on servers, endpoints, networks, applications, databases, websites and other technology systems.
Supported by the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform of ClearSkies™, the role involves receiving, validating, triaging and responding to alerts, requests and reports in order to provide essential information for incident responders.
The service is provided 24/7/365 to our customers, so L2 Analysts have to be able to work on a shift environment that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
The position is fully remote (working from home).
- Real-time monitoring of cyber defense, intrusion detection and behavior analysis systems
- Investigation & analysis of suspicious activities & automatically correlated events
- Categorization of events, incidents and vulnerabilities based on relevance, exposure, impact and severity
- Ability to understand the responsibilities of the Level 1 analysts, to lead the investigation, multi-task and assign tasks based on the available resources
- Contribution to the improvement of the service offered to customers, by providing valuable feedback for the correlation rules and the department’s internal procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in Cybersecurity, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ work experience in the Cybersecurity field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, lead & prioritize tasks
- Ability to deliver high quality and client focused work
- Excellent verbal & written communication in Greek and English language
Nice to have:
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity
- CompTIA CySA+ or similar certification
- 1 year of work experience as a SOC Analyst
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package (according to experience and qualifications)
- Ticket Restaurants (Sklavenitis)
- Performance based awards and bonus
- Training & development opportunities (structured career path)
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.