Junior Sales Account Manager (Athens office)
Odyssey is a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. We instil into our people the sense of leadership, ownership and perseverance to empower them in achieving their full potential. As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture.
Since 2002, we have held a leadership position in Cloud & Information Security. We transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges. Odyssey’s inclusion in Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for our ClearSkies™ Cloud SIEM serves as testament to the fact that our people are among the best in the world at what they do.
We are currently looking for a qualified Junior Sales Account Manager that has previous account management experience along with a proven track record of success. His/her main responsibilities will include sales generation and building lasting client relationships. The successful candidate should be a tech-savvy, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Understands both the information security and business needs of customers within his/her portfolio.
- Develops new business by analysing account potential and formulating sales strategies; initiating, developing, and closing sales.
- Performs initial presentations to C-level executives and events; explains Odyssey’s (beyond) Advisory approach, introduces new products and services.
- Uses any of his/her personal business network and referral contacts to bring attention and attract new customers to Odyssey.
- Builds annual plans and budgets to address the information security and risk management needs of customers.
- Works closely with the Business Development and Presales teams for the coordination of the proposed technical solutions to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Continually works towards building a better understanding of the industries that make his/her customer base. Understands the opportunities and challenges they are facing.
- Constantly works to familiarize his/herself with the trends both from a technical and business perspective.
- Attends and participates in various periodic meetings in support of above activities.
- Ensures high level of professionalism while constantly working on strengthening Odyssey’s reputation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc/MSc/ in Business administration, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science or other related field.
- Sales background with understanding on Information Security and Risk Management Services
- 2-3 years’ experience as an account manager or business development in similar position.
- Ability to drive projects with multi-departmental span as a sales executive.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, planning, organizing, sales forecasting and strategic thinking.
- Excellence in the use of Greek and English language (oral and written).
- Awareness of industry trends within the Information Security landscape
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Commissions scheme based on targets achievement
- Ticket Restaurants (Sklavenitis)
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive and succeed
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.