Junior Cybersecurity Engineer, Professional Services (Nicosia Office)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
We are currently looking for a Junior Cybersecurity Engineer for our Professional Services (Cy) Team for full time employment in our Nicosia office. The successful candidate will be able to function as part of a dynamic team of specialists, able to deliver high quality deliverables, often within tight deadlines. The position reports to the Manager of Professional Services (Cy) department and requires a confident professional with an ability to work in a dynamic environment as part of a team of highly focused engineers and consultants.
- Support and maintain ClearSkies products for new and existing technologies
- Provide support for Linux and Windows systems
- Support of on-going operations and projects
- Documenting systems configuration and dependencies
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Evaluate and learn new technologies
- Be able and willing to obtain industry certifications
- Accept customer and partner calls, handle support issues, maintain case ownership, and keep customers and colleagues informed of progress
- Maintain clear understanding of the interdependencies of a problem, follow change and configuration management processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other IT related field
- Nice to have experience and certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-100, MS-203, MS-500)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Microsoft MCSE Certification
- Cisco CCNA
- Junior Linux certification (Linux+, LPCI, Redhat etc)
- Any other technical certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Work with aggressive timelines, in a team environment with willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly to different levels within the organization and to customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of networking design principles and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPv4 and preferably IPv6)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge with technologies/systems like Active Directory, Firewalls, IPS, Routers/Switches, Web & Email Security
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Azure/AWS) will be consider as an advantage
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-confident, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Ability to work in a team environment, and good teamwork skills
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.