Cybersecurity Engineer, Solutions (NICOSIA OFFICE)
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer for our Solutions (Cy) Team for full time employment in our Nicosia office. The successful candidate will be able to function as part of a dynamic team of specialists, able to deliver high quality material, often within tight deadlines. The position reports to the Manager of Solutions (CY) department and requires a confident professional with an ability to work in a dynamic environment as part of a team of highly focused engineers and consultants.
- Analyze customer needs and develop action plan on a range of diverse requirements within IT Infrastructure
- Be part of a team to administer and maintain the corporate Network Infrastructure
- Proactive monitoring and management of the infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and resolve issues reported by either Internal Users or SOC team
- Actively respond to incidents and requests
- Support of on-going operations and projects
- Implementation of technical projects and new technologies for Odyssey customers
- Documenting systems configuration and dependencies
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Work with aggressive timelines, in a team environment with willingness to learn and grow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language.
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly to different levels within the organization and to customers
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-confident and Self-motivated
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Good experience of networking design principles and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPv4 and preferably IPv6).
- Experience with multi-vendor system solutions (architecture design / implementation / management / maintenance / support)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Working knowledge with technologies/systems like Active Directory, Firewalls, IPS, Routers/Switches, Web & Email Security.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Azure/AWS) will be consider as an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other IT related field
- A Master’s degree in an IT related field will be considered an advantage
- At least one of the following certifications is mandatory:
- Microsoft MCSE Certification
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE
- Cisco CCNP
- VMware VCP
- Any other technical certifications will be considered as an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
WHAT WE OFFER
- A certified Great place to Work environment
- Competitive remuneration package (according to experience and qualifications)
- Private health & life insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Work from home arrangements
- Performance based awards and bonus
- Access to the latest technologies
- Contemporary work environment