Cybersecurity Engineer, Solutions (ATHENS OFFICE)
The successful candidates will be a member of the Solutions team, reporting to the Head of Solutions in our Athens Office. It is expected that the chosen professional will be able to demonstrate an understanding of security and networking technologies, and often work to tight deadlines, across numerous simultaneous projects, in a very dynamic environment.
The engineer’s responsibility is to protect IT infrastructures, edge devices, networks and data, preventing data breaches monitoring and reacting to cyber-attacks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Operating system administration: Linux (CLI, preferably RHEL/CentOS) and Windows Server.
- Virtualization concepts: on-premise (i.e. VMware ESXi/vCenter) and cloud (i.e. Microsoft Azure).
- Networking concepts: TCP/IPv4 and the OSI Model, firewalling (i.e. iptables), static and dynamic routing, etc.
- Server administration: HTTP(S) (i.e. Apache/nginx), (S)FTP, e-mail, web proxies, databases (i.e. MSSQL/mySQL).
- Algorithmic thinking: control and data structures, experience in bash scripting and/or programming (i.e. C/C++/Python).
- Cryptography: symmetric/asymmetric encryption (i.e. PKI, SSL/TLS, SSH keys, full disk encryption).
- Understanding of key cybersecurity concepts and terminology (i.e. CVEs, the CIA triad, STRIDE/DREAD models).
- University Degree or College Diploma in an IT field, preferably with specialization in Information Security.
Certification(s) in any of the following technologies will be considered as an advantage:
- Check point Firewall CCSE and CCSA.
- Forti NSE 5 - NSE 6.
- Linux (Linux+, LFCS, LFCE).
- Windows (MCP, MCSA, MCSE).
- Cisco CCNA.
- Imperva Web Application or Database Firewall.
- McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS) or Security Professional (CMSP).
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability, curiosity, and a passion for learning and research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language.
- Teamwork and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and cope with pressure.
- Ability to deliver high quality and client-focused deliverables.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package (according to experience and qualifications)
- Ticket Restaurants (Sklavenitis)
- Work from home arrangements
- Performance based awards and bonus
- Training & development opportunities