Cybersecurity Consultant, Information Security GRC (Athens office)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
The successful Consultant, who will be located at our Greece office, will be part of a team responsible for Odysseys Advisory services coordination and promotion. This includes working close to clients in identifying Information Security needs and supporting marketing and sales teams to ensure market awareness and client satisfaction goals are met.
- Understands and analyzes clients’ information security posture and risk management needs
- Acts as a trusted advisor to clients to help them manage their information risk management needs and provides them with the necessary knowledge and tailormade integrated solutions
- Presents Odyssey’s unique selling approach in information security risk management (beyond advisory services) and deeply explains the value of the process
- Update and review corporate Information Security policies, procedures, plans, requirements etc.
- Support the corporate risk management process though risk assessments, business impact analysis, risk appetite documentation
- Innovate with our team to develop Information Security material that will encapsulate all security threats and trends, alongside with training and awareness material
- Provide advice, research, support and information security expertise to corporate stakeholders (e.g. business analysts, development teams, IT Engineers and Architects)
- Promote good information security practices throughout the organization
- Understands the full range of solutions and services consisting Odyssey’s 360° approach and provides training to engineer’s and Business development teams
- Presents in depth Odyssey’s risk management approach and engages clients in the risk assessment processes
- Defines tailor-made solutions to clients and communicates them to commercial operations department for the preparation of quotations
- Acts as advisory services evangelist to build awareness and understanding and strategic security guidance and solutions to organizations across the globe
- Briefs and supports the marketing department for the advisory services marketing and promotion actions
- Performs product presentations to clients and at events
- Copywriting of scope of services suggested to client
- Provides presale support to sales
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science with cybersecurity specialization or other related field
- Consulting background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in IT and/or cybersecurity technologies
- 3+ years’ experience as cybersecurity services consultant/senior consultant or similar position
- Ability to implement projects with multi-departmental span as project owner
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances both internally and externally
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-functional team with a flexible and team-focused style
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong planning, organizing and analytical skills
- A business background such as an MBA
- CISSP, CISA and/or CISM certification
- ISO/IEC 27001 Certified Auditor and/or Implementer
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.