Cybersecurity Analyst, SOC Innovation Team (Athens Office)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
The successful candidate will be a member of the SOC’s Innovation Team. As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will work with multiple security and networking products, and you will have the ability to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding on them. You will have the opportunity to work with numerous simultaneous projects, creating correlations for detection of threats and vulnerabilities. Utilizing the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform of ClearSkies™, the role involves evaluation of the platform with goals to identify opportunities for improvement, analyze requirements and propose enhancement ideas that will provide better user experience and add value to the product.
The position is based in Athens.
- Assist on the support of new technologies for ClearSkies™ SIEM platform
- Analyze raw logs and develop parsing patterns to support new log sources
- Perform field normalization across existing and new log sources
- Perform log analysis and create correlation rules to detect cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Support multiple customers by creating dedicated and tuning the existing correlation rules to fit each organization’s needs
- Analyze ClearSkies™ platform’s capabilities and propose enhancements for existing or new functionality, that will provide better user experience
- Contribution to the improvement of the service offered to customers, by providing valuable feedback for the correlation rules and the department’s internal procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in Cybersecurity, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ work experience in the Cybersecurity field, ideally as SOC Analyst
- Experience with other SIEM platforms (Qradar, Splunk, ArcSight, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand logs from a variety of Cyber Security products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to deliver high quality and client focused work
- Excellent verbal & written communication in Greek and English language
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Self-confident, self-motivated, and quick learner
Nice to have:
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity
- CompTIA CySA+ or similar certification
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.