Cybersecurity Analyst, SOC (Greece)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
An entry level position in the Cybersecurity Industry. The primary objective of a Level 1 Cybersecurity Analyst is to actively monitor, track and analyze security threats on servers, endpoints, networks, applications, databases, websites and other technology systems. Supported by the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform of ClearSkies™, the role involves receiving, validating, triaging and responding to alerts, requests and reports in order to provide essential information for incident responders.
The service is provided 24/7/365 to our customers, so L1 Analysts have to be able to work on a shift environment that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
The position is based in Athens or in Patras.
- Real-time monitoring of cyber defense, intrusion detection and behavior analysis systems
- Investigation & analysis of suspicious activities & automatically correlated events
- Categorization of events, incidents and vulnerabilities based on relevance, exposure, impact and severity
- Escalation of unresolved problems to higher levels of support, including the incident response and vulnerability mitigation teams
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems, associated with a Cybersecurity field of study
- Academic and/or working experience with TCP/IP and networking services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure & prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational, observational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Greek and English language
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Cybersecurity or equivalent work experience
- CompTIA Security+ or similar certification reflective of Cybersecurity fundamentals
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in an IT/Network support role.
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.