Cybersecurity Analyst, IthacaLabs™ (Athens, Nicosia)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst for our IthacaLabs™ Team for full time employment in our Nicosia/Athens office. The successful candidate will be required to perform ethical hacking exercises/penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, Social Engineering exercises, Red Teaming exercises, Security Configuration Audits, Digital Forensics and incident response, Threat Intelligence. The position will report to the Head of the IthacaLabs™ team in our Cyprus Office.
- Conduct penetration testing exercises on networks, systems and applications
- Perform cyber-threat assessments and ad-hoc security reviews
- Conduct Red Teaming Exercises
- Contribute on the design, development and implementation of new analytic methods for detecting threats
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc/MSc or Diploma in Computer Science, preferably with specialization in Information Security
- 3+ Years’ experience in similar position
- Possession of one or more of the following certifications will be considered a plus
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
- ISACA Certified In Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- EC Security Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- IACRB Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)
- ECSA – EC Council Certified Security Analyst
- Network security methodologies, tactics, techniques and procedures
- Penetration Testing and ethical hacking exercises
- Threat Intelligence research
- Strong overall knowledge on IS/IT and particularly in security
- Strong information security expertise
- Experience with IDS/IPS, Firewall, Anti-virus and Anti-Malware technologies
- Experience in application security and/or secure development in the fields of .NET and ASP.NET
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Network protocols and packet analysis tools
- UNIX/Linux, Windows workstation and server administration experience preferred
- C, C++, C#, Python, Java or PHP programming languages preferred
- Writing, teaching and public speaking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities
- Ability to work with deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to deliver high quality and client focused deliverables
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.