Commercial Operations Officer (Nicosia)
Since 2002, we have held a leadership position in Information Security and Risk Management. We transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges. Odyssey’s inclusion in Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for our ClearSkies™ Cloud SIEM serves as testament to the fact that our people are among the best in the world at what they do.
Odyssey is a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. We instil into our people the sense of leadership, ownership and perseverance to empower them in achieving their full potential. As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture.
The successful candidate will work within the Commercial Operations Team and be responsible for the full circle of sales proposals preparation, supporting the company’s ongoing business development efforts. It is expected that the chosen professional will be able to demonstrate (or quickly acquire) an understanding of security and networking technologies, and capacity to work to often tight deadlines, across numerous simultaneous projects.
- Prepares and implements sales proposals for existing and prospective clients
- Follows up with clients to ensure satisfaction and service
- Constantly familiarizes his/herself with suppliers’ products and technologies
- Communicates with vendors and negotiates prices
- Issues SO/POs and follows up fulfillment
- Works closely with our Sales and Presales teams to identify and consult on the best solution for a given project
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Business or other related field: minimum requirement
- 2+ years or work experience in a similar position, preferably in a B2B, distributor/software reseller environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and deliver high quality
- Good technical understanding
- Greek language mandatory (Business level)
- English language proficient (Business level)
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.