Business Analyst, Research & Development ClearSkies™ (Nicosia)
Are you up for your next challenge?
At Odyssey, we harness the power of technology to bring about meaningful change. Our unwavering goal is to build Cyber Resilient Organizations in an increasingly unpredictable, uncertain and complex world.
Innovation drives everything we do, and we embrace the challenge to make the impossible, possible!
As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we always strive towards creating an environment where everyone’s voice matters, and where everyone can learn, create and evolve.
If you have passion and dedication for what you do, we want you to join our team!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join our Research & Development, ClearSkies™ team.
Business Analyst position will help to redefine or improve efficiency by identifying areas that can be improved within the product, strengthening processes where necessary, and communicating findings with those they work closely with throughout different levels in an organization’s hierarchy. Conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these solutions to businesses.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and rich technical skill set.
- Creation of Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document
- Overseeing the implementation of the new technology or features
- Design of innovative approaches
- Creation of wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Performs quality assurance and testing (UAT)
- Communicate with stakeholders for information gathering and specifications based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Formulates ways for businesses improvement
- Explores different solutions, their risks, benefits and impacts
- Proposes solutions to an organization’s leaders, and keeping them updated with progress
- Reports on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to Software Development team
- Communicates key insights and findings to Software Development team
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of SQL language for querying databases.
- Networking awareness
- Cybersecurity awareness
- Experience with JIRA and working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in Automation testing tools
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design experience
- Confidence working with complex data and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- BSc degree in an Information Technology related field
- Previous experience of a least 2 years in a similar position
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Private Health Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based appraisal process and bonus scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]